Senior Software Engineer, Exchange
At 33Across we are enabling online publishers to do what they do best: create great content. We offer online publishers a suite of products that drive incremental traffic, increase user engagement, and monetize their content. Our programmatic advertising and data platforms and solutions allow major brands to reach their intended audience through effective, high-impact marketing messages. We are a profitable, venture-backed company with a proven business model and consistent revenue growth. There are over a million sites worldwide deploying 33Across products and technology
We are seeking a senior level Engineer to extend our current platform and expand its offerings and further empower our customers. You will have the opportunity to work on our core ad exchange product suite that handles Billions of requests/day, and processes Terabytes of data/hour. Our innovative platform works with all major advertising exchanges and demand partners, to help thousands of publishers monetize their content with the most relevant ads.
- Build, enhance, and maintain our Exchange suite of applications, including ad servers, event handlers, dashboards, workflows, API’s, micro-services, and data processing systems.
- Integrate with our SQL/BigData/NoSQL backend infrastructure (including partners) to store and pull data that feeds insights and reports.
- Work closely with other developers, designers, quality assurance and operations engineers, and product managers to develop and support new and existing systems.
- Become an expert on 33Across’ exchange platform, serving as the internal and external expert for the product offerings.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization, while working with a globally distributed team.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years of development experience with Java, and related technologies.
- A high level of comfort with Linux utilities and CLI.
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases (we use Aerospike, ClickHouse, Redis, Postgres, MySQL).
- Experience developing and supporting high-availability, high-performance web applications.
- A proven track record of successfully translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Experience working in a lean and agile product development environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Strong design skills, with a passion for building large scale, high-performance products, and a desire to learn from, mentor, and teach your peers.
- If you have experience with Hadoop tech stack: HDFS, Pig, Hive, MapReduce, Spark.
- Familiarity with working on frontend frameworks (we use React UI, Marionnette).
- If you have experience working with cloud platforms (AWS or GCP).
- If you like working on personal projects and can share code samples.
What We Offer You
We are headquartered in New York City with a globally distributed workforce. We offer a fun work environment with smart coworkers and generous perks:
- Competitive salary, bonus and equity.
- Health, vision and dental benefits.
- 401K match to help you save for the future.
- Robust paid time off, company holidays, personal days and sick days.
- Fully remote working, with occasional travel, once it is safe to do so.
- An inclusive culture where best-in-class diversity is a natural byproduct of how we treat each other every day.
Interested? Please submit your resume to email@example.com